Re: DISCOUNT FUTURES BROKERS

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: DISCOUNT FUTURES BROKERS
  • From: sarber@xxxxxxxx (BERNkkk FINN)
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 05:15:35 -0700

On Fri, 22 May 1998 09:55:00 -0400 "ALTAF JUMMA"
<ASHLEYJUM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>HI Rtrs,
>
>I am looking for a discount futures broker  with  flat commissions
>under
>$22  roundturn with access  to real-time quotes through touch-tone
>phone.
>
>At present, I am trading through First American Discount Corporation.
>When
>I started trading with them,  I was given a rate of $25 plus fees
>maximum
>of $28 roundturn. The fees have been going up. At present,  I pay a
>total
>of $36 now for most futures which I find to be too high.
>I do more than 100  roundturns a year.
>
>I think I am paying too much.
>
>I would like to hear from Rtrs who are paying deep discount
>commissions in
>futures trading.
>
>Thanking you in advance,
>
>Asif
>Call Fields Financial Group and ask them to set you up with the First
American.I also deal with them and pay only $16.00 flat(charged on the
way out - nothing going in).If they can not help you call Mike Conner at
LFG at 800-700-4258 and tell him Bernie sugested you call and set you up
for the same deal I have- $7.60 each way plus electronic order
taker.Fields # is 800-800-6304.
Bernie
sarber@xxxxxxxx