Re: DTN feed

<< >From what I understand the replacement G6 satellite is not in place yet.
 Is that correct? I find it odd that they have instructions for locking
 on to the new satellite, but it is not there yet.

 Troy

Hi All

DTN has a new sat, SRS-6.  DTN boxes require programing before the new sat can
be used.  That programing is sent from K-2.  It took me about a half hour to
find K-2 for the download and then hit SRS-6, the new DTN RT sat.  Information
and instructions are available on the DTN web site.

Happy Trading,

Bob Hoff