Re: MKT: S&P 500

At 8:50 AM -0400 5/22/98, Bill Bancroft wrote:

>For those of you that use oscillators, I am curious to hear whether you
>have had a tough couple of weeks. It has been my experience that
>oscillators do not work well in this enviroment of range contraction
>(probably because there simply are no oscillations to measure!).

My oscillator-based system has been doing "OK" over the past couple of
weeks, but should do a whole lot better as soon as we resolve which way we
are going to break out of this triangle! (See attached GIF)

Bob Fulks

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\SnP0521.gif"From ???@??? Fri May 22 07:20:02 1998