RE: nikkei

I trade Nikkei at Merc for a living (futures and options) The markets
are wide
but there is definate lag bet. S&P and Nikkei that you can profit  from.
Also
check the options  NXA INDEX OCM GO on Bloomberg.  These markets are
extremely tight and deep.....You can easily get 100 up mkts.

I have done better overall with Nikkei at Merc than I have w/ S&Ps

good luck, Mitch