Re: John Cappello's Posts

ariel@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Folks- We all are aware of such a thing as "internet etiquette" and
> one of the big ones as far as I am concerned is not chastising someone in
> "public" on the list. You would think by some of the posts here that
> someone was pounding on the front door at four in the morning. Well,
> lighten up- it's only a computer screen with some words on it. I for one
> like to see posts like John's. But we can all be the judge of what we want
> to look at. That judge and jury all rolled into one is the "delete"
> key-very fast and final. And it really doesn't take that much extra time
> to do. So, come on folks, lets be a little more civil to each other and
> just use that key when you feel it's necessary. Don't try to be the judge
> and jury of what is a "proper" post or not.  ariel@xxxxxxxx

                 Hi Ariel,

                 I couldn't agree more.  I have seen to many people chased
off this list.  Usually they have spent a lot of time and effort to post a
series of charts that they believe would be useful to the group, only to
have someone complain about "filling their mailbox with junk", or that it
costs them to much to download attached GIF's.  The result is that the
majority of the posts are the same requests for opinions about some
software, book, or overly hyped guru, (just look at today's posts re. Joe
Ross. I haven't read any of them but I can tell you exactly what they say:
Someone hates him, someone thinks he's great, someone says he's overpriced,
etc. etc. etc.  I don't have to read them because the whole thing has been
rehashed every month since I been a member!)

          It is unfortunate that the people who complain the most are the
ones who contribute the least!

                                                               Good luck and
good trading,

Ray Raffurty