From: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Zeus
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 1998 12:22 PM
To: RealTraders Discussion Group
Subject: GEN: Joe Ross

I have heard about Joe Ross from South Africa I think. I heard a very shady
character touting his book "Trading by the minute". Don't want to miss a
good thing because the representative was shady. Does any one know anything
about Joe Ross or this book?

Any information will be appreciated,

Shay Horowitz
Zeus Investments, LLC.