SIGNAL-TRENDICATER-----Personal Statement

To Lists:

I have been deluged by private and public comments about the Subject due to my interpretation of an insincere public question.

1.On numerous occasions I have stated the method is based upon equations to capture trend,volatility,breadth of market and momentum.It can be ELA coded but it is too early in my opinion.

2.It appears to to be useful as a tool for market direction or possibly trading.

3.I have received public and private comments opposed and in support of this.

4.There are many posts on these forums that I do not understand but I respect the right of the poster to present his point of view.

5.For over a year I have shared info about mechanical trading systems and consider this a logical extension.

6.It is not for sale and each can evaluate its merits on its own.No one is obligated to follow it as a trading method or barometer.

7. there are others on these lists who post their ideas and barometers based upon their observations which can not be coded.I have noticed usefulness in some of them.

I merely request the ability to continue to develop this on these forums with those not interested not  being bothered by it in the same way they would not be bothered by other posts of no interest to them.

If anyone wants to comment I would appreciate it being private because  there  has been too much public personal attacking already and I am sure many not involved are tired of it.

Sincerely,
John