Re: Trading efficiency.

Terry -- I would be equally insterested in $$$ comparisons between (x)
requested vs. actual entry price and (y) requested vs. actual exit price,
so to track the costs of commissions and slippages.  Have you tried this?

With best regards,

Colin johnston

At 08:25 AM 5/16/98 EDT, TQuinn211 wrote:
>Fellow  RT's
>

>Here is a recent analysis I did that some RT's may find of interest.
>

>About every two weeks I go back and look at the prices on closed trades vrs
>today's price. This gives me an idea of the efficiency of my trading.

Colin C. Johnston
<colinjhn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Carpe Diem ...