Re: Fixed Ratio

Hi,
	I have the software and it is nothing spectacular.  A simple excel
spreadsheet.  Ryan is working on releasing an updated version of his
software.  What I would recommend would be to purchase the early issues of
the Kamakazie Newsletter by Rumery and Lehman.  The newsletter explain
exactly how it works in detail.  I beleive the letters are approx. $150-200
for all back issues.
	Check out his web site at <http://www.smarttrading.com> for info.

At 01:15 PM 5/13/98 -0400, Bryan Finnegan wrote:

>I am also interested in this money management approach.  I believe Mr Jones
>sells his software for $1600.  This seems a little pricey.  Can you refer
>me to a book which covers these topics??  Or any other cheaper method.
>
>Thanks
>
>Bryan Finnegan

Bruce Harrison
<mailto://trader@xxxxxxxxxx>