amex broker clarification

In one of my previous notes I recommended my AMEX broker
for trading JPN and SPDRS

My broker can only deal with professionals........(Goldman ,Morgan, Bear
Stearns trading desks
etc......).................If you are a private investor with an account
open....you need to pass
Marisa's # 212-306-1987 on to your broker for him to call with your
order. Marisa cannot legally talk
to you directly

Still if you are going to make a trade , I highly recommend you let
Marisa work your order.
She has been my broker for 4 yrs and she is the best, most honest out
there.

Thanks, and sorry for any misunderstandings

mitch