Nikkei

Hi,

A very good site is www.asiachart.com
This guy sees 3000 pt down move.

I heartily advise getting into some Nikkei trading.....lots of
opportunity.
My S&P programs do much better trading Nikkei.

Also check out JPN options at the American Stock exchange.

I can also recommend you or your broker use my broker on the floor
(booth next to JPN pit......call Marisa at 212-306-1987)

This number is for this group only....don't give it out to anyone
else!!!
I don't want her distracted when she's working my stuff.......only call
with trades
not chat........she does most of the orders in SPDRS also........she is
THE BEST
use her only when you're ready to trade.

Mitch