Re: MAY 13 AND 9211 DOW

BS"D

Dear 27,

At 03:22 PM 14/05/98 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 5/14/98 9:04:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>azlcpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
><<

BS"D

>Correction: 9/9/1945
>9+9+1+9+4+5= 1
>
>1 is the unseen Source ( 0 )
>made Manifest ( 1  ) or Visable
>
>1  "Let there be Light"  (Gen 1:3)
>"The FIRST spiritual emanation is light.  If our soul continues to
>follow the light, we will get back to our SOURCE.  1 stands for
>a beginning, a new start and UNITY."

Correction: I was born on the 2nd day of the 7th month in the year 5706 from creation.
2 + 7 + 5706  = 18  =  9  =  0

Who I am:  The Source of the first light includes harmoniously in It's Unity  both finity and infinity and is thus unexpressively greater than even infinity.  The Emanator remains unchanged, as after the emanation as before the emanation.  HaShem is  1,    I  am  0.

Whereas:
"The figure 1 has a relevancy with the number 1,000,000 ... but as regards a thing which is in the realm of infinity, there is no number that can be considered relative to it ..." Tanya

What about my original question about 9's, my holy friend?

Best regards,
Asher Landesman