Meyer's Triplex system; RSBCJJ coded.

Dear Members

I wonder if anyone has coded up Denis Meyer's Triplex system? I have coded
the turboADV and I can post it for anyone who wants it, please let me know.
I haven't seen Triplex but it looks similar and I'd like to compare the
two.

I did code the first system presented by "RSBCJJ" to the list, please find
attached .ELA file for this system. I have run a lot of optimisation, I
will post the Excel files for that next week..

Thank you

Douglas Meakin
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Rsbcjj#1.ela"