Re: Jake Bernstein vs. NFA . . . Comment

Peter wrote:
>Walt,
>
>I do have respect for you based on past exchanges here on this
>exchange.  However, the sentiments exchanged here seem a bit
>businessman vs. Lutheran.....

Pete,

ROFL. Lutheran .... hmmmm. My how this thread has blossomed. <g>
So, basically what some are saying here is that its o.k. to fleece
someone if they are too stupid to know better. This is certainly a
practical and apparently lucrative approach. But, allow me to
sum up some of the arguments:

1. Everybody does it, so it's o.k.
2. If people are too stupid to know better, then it's o.k.
3. It takes advantage of people, but its not as *bad* as drugs, so it's
o.k.
4. What Jake did is crummy, but the guy that replaces him would only
be worse, so it's o.k.
5. If it hurts people, but makes an obscene amount of money, it's o.k.

Wow. Then I guess it's o.k.

Walt