Re: Powertrader - Charting Software

Gerald:

Yes.  I use it.  It's great at collecting data and doing charts for
entire exchanges, ie., 50-100k symbols.  Good quotes filtering and
monitoring.  It's supposed to have chart scanning, but it doesn't work
well.  It's still a 16 bit system, and I don't think new versions are
expected soon.  It's supposed to have an open server for programmers'
use, but that's not my side.  Easy to use and learn.  Some common canned
indicators.  They also provide EOD data in Powertrader format at a
website.  The company is based in Vancouver.

John L.