Re: Jake Bernstein vs. NFA . . . Comment

I still remember the first time I saw his Seasonal Trading Infomercial late at
night.
The thing that stuck with me was some actress portraying a trader housewife
calling
her broker and saying "this is so-and-so. I want to buy 2 sugar tommorow" and
then hanging up the phone, blissfully unaware that she needs to mention the
contract month and type of order she wishes to place.

The first thing that went through my mind was "like lambs to the
slaughter"............

On the other hand, I went to a Bernstein seminar some years ago here in NYC.
I thought he gave some interesting insights on a couple of patterns and
indicators.
His mistake, I think, was trying to promote this stuff to the masses as a get
rich quick scheme, which I'm sure he knew (and knows) is NOT the nature of the
beast.

Good trading,

Peter