RE: Jake Bernstein vs. NFA . . . Comment

I for one am proud of Jake Berstein!!!

He had an idea to take futures trading to the masses. But that is not why I
am proud.
I am proud because in the last year he has made 10 times the money that
anyone on RealTraders has made trading their own account.

I mean, that he has made all that  money from selling his course and not
trading.

Please don't send me a nasty e-mail because I am not trying to make anyone
mad, I just love living in America where even a really bad trader like Jake
can make millions of dollars sell information.

Viva USA

Rob

PS. The last time I checked, the US had a capitalistic society. I love
America and the     chance that we can all make lots of money in what ever
we chose to do.