dmi diff

I use dmi diff (di+-di-) as an indicator of overbot /oversold.(like bol
bands)
check it out.

mitch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A simple yet elegant way to measure trendiness is to take the difference
between DM+ and DM-.  Its responsiveness is much improved over ADX.  We
sometimes forget that ADX is a derivative of more fundamental market
measurements and that other solutions are possible using these same
fundamental
measures.
Neal

> From: Candlestyk <Candlestyk@xxxxxxx>
>     The problem with ADX as you pointed out is that by the time ADX
regisers
> strong trend, a good part of the move may be over.  As a sector
bottoms, the
> ADX is probably  pretty low, since prices are going sideways.  For an
early
> warning, you might try a ratio of ADX today/ ADX avg. for (n) days.
A very