Re: W.D. Gann Treasure Discovered -- ELA

Glenn ..... this is an interesting concept. When I compare this indicator and
the trade signals they are quite favourable.  A short time back one of the
posts shared some of the 'code' form the Omega workshop. It was those JK-20-SC
to JK-31-SC, it was if I understood right, a vendor system.

Your short indicator produced better results......check for your self.

thanks

John

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Swgact.ela"