FUT: Electronic Exchange Trading

RT's

Changed the subject of this post to open discussion on this subject. I am interested in
exploring ways to possibily support, encourage and speed up the process of getting the
American futures exchanges to permit the conversion to electronic trading. The CBOT and
its menbers are standing in front of it in a big way. Their trading advantage, value of
their memberships and seats are at stake while the remote traders and public will
benefit. They will ultimately not be able to prevent it by staying in the way of
progress forever. But it is like kind to trying to get tax reform in the US. The large
special interests will lobby against and fight it forever if necessary. Is there
anything that we as individuals or perhaps collectively as a group of those of us who
care can do to organize to voice our support for the conversion to electronic trading
with the regulatory agencies and support it with real life examples of the abuses we see
and experience everyday trading in a open outcry pit including low ticking, high
ticking, quick gun stop slippage, market order fill slippage, no transmisson of bid,
ask, volume etc.?
JD