Re: Cancel Replace (CR)part II

Whatever one does, whatever the circumstances, the trader is always 100% responsible
for his/her actions. If things do not work out as you feel they should, change
methods systems, setup, whatever, but change yourself, adapt. But don't blame
others, it is pure waste of precious energy and time:
After all you are the one who made the decision to work with this desk or broker in
the first place. Blaming the broker won't change anything in the future for you, the
patterns will just keep repeating endlessly, until you are fed up and finally do
something about it.

What will help, is to take action to fix this problem: talk to or see the guys to
get a better understanding of how things work, compare other brokers, go over your
method again to look for better entries or exits, go over your order routine
procedure, check your internal efficiency and evaluate the time it takes you between
receiving the signal and getting your order placement confirm etc..., anything,
until you find something to improve on your side, on in your setup.

Good hunt

Gwenn Ael Gautier