Re: Abusive, unprovoked email from Rob Cooper

I do not remember hearing much from Rob Cooper before.  He has
apparently come down all over a new member who just happened to
be proud enough of much detail of his experience in e-mail to us
all in more quantity than most new members.  He did not deserve
Rob's reaction and Rob should apologize.

PeteNa9090

petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx