trend dynamics

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Has anybody have experience with a course called Trend
dynamics based in Pismo Beach CA?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I received a flier in the mail which looks interesting
although pretty expensive.&nbsp; Would appreciate any comments from those who
have taken the trend dynamics course.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Marc </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sat May 09 01:45:48 1998