Re: YOUR SYSTEM

Hi Everyone.

       I didn' read all the posts on this subject as I am not interested in
mutual funds.  Just want to comment on the spam, ie advertising aspect.  My
personal feeling, is if it is just an ad, it certainly doesn't belong, but if
it is a significant contribution of material that can benefit people
interested in the subject, and at the end the writer gives his business a
small plug, not a biggie.  The key is was a contribution made.  In this case I
suspect it was.

            Pete