RE: Systems/Discipline

Clark,
	Thanks for the reply. I would warn you to take it very, very slow and
careful, make sure you understand how to place your orders. Be sure to
figure enough slippage, commission, and fees. When to get out of the
markets is more important and harder to decide then when to get in. Be bold
about getting help from your broker about anything you don't understand.
Your broker relationship is crucial to your success if you don't understand
them or they give you the run around, run don't walk away. Rule # 1 in any
business is don't be undercapitalized. Few make it on the $5000 or less
that some claim, $50000 is slim. You can lose money so fast it will make
your head spin. I believe that this is good advice for the whole group as
well as myself so I am posting to the group.

Note: Divergences are only around 50% reliable and not so easy to trade.
Always remember that if trading was easy everybody would be doing it!

Successful trading,

Brent