Subject: Re: GEN: Re: Cappello
Date: 05/05/98 06:51pm

In a message dated 98-05-05 13:34:52 EDT, bancroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Repeat: the purpose was to create discussion regarding the models, not
 sell them.  Did I give a 800 number or a web site? No.

Bill:

Just a note to say that there are those on this forum who recognize and
appreciate all your effort and time and generosity in putting together and
sharing with all of us your personal approach to making $ in the markets.

Nuf said,

Pompatis