Chart Printing

I am in search for a computer program or ad-ons allowing printing of charts
of securities and economic indicators on several pages for greater detail
to study them.  Programs I am familiar with print only what's in the active
screen of a window, and splicing them screen by screen is difficult because
the windows change scale as the indicator/security moves substantially up
or down.

Are there any packages which can print, for example, a compressed chart
window containing several years worth of data extending it horizontally on
_several_ pages of paper.

Thanks for help

Alex Winston