Re: Dr Tharp's Peak Performance Home Study Course

Hi Gary,

I have Dr. Tharps course and use it continually.  I got the course last June
and didn't finish it until about the end of August.  It is a time consuming
course but one that is well worth it.  He helps you devalue money in your own
mind so that you can trade by the numbers not the dollars.  I didn't do any
one on one counseling nor did I take the pretest.  However, I can say that his
course has helped my trading more than any software or system I have
purchased.  Lets face it,  systems help, but if you don't have the frame of
mind or the mental calmness, you won't make the trades or you'll hesitate when
you need to take action.

Dr. Tharps approach is a complete reworking of your thinking, creating a habit
to debrief yourself at the end of every day, aswell how correct eating and
health can lower your stress and provide a better physical and mental base for
your trading.

The risk of trying his course is over a years time risk free.  All you have to
do is keep a diary for one year and if your trading hasn't improved  X% by the
end of that year and you've kept a detailed diary, he will refund your money.
The benefit of his course is not only for your trading, but for any situation
in your life that you might need help with stress control, confidence,
controlling your thinking to overcome negative attitudes and the list goes on
and on.

It's a great investment in yourself and in my opinion think it is a very
essential course to improving your trading.

Just a reminder that in no way am I affilliated with Dr Tharp and this is not
a sales plug for his course.

Sincerely,

Vaughn Jones