Gen: Creating the Future with Omega Research Products

A recent RT post regarding Metastock's apparent capability of plotting
indicators, etc. into the future brings up a concern of mine.  I use
SuperCharts EOD, and I am constantly frustrated that the hard right edge
of my charts is extremely hard - the future essentially does not exist
in Omega Research products.  For instance, using the simple cycles tool,
you can't click on a future cycle top or bottom to see what that date
is.  I have tried to get around this problem by extending my data files
into the future by adding "fake" data to them, but this is a
time-consuming pain in the you know what to do each day.  I've also
experimented with creating a separate "fake" data set that extends into
the future and loading it into my charts as Data 2, but this has been a
less than satisfactory solution, too.

So, my questions are:  Have any of you come up with a more elegant
solution to this problem?  Are there any add-on products that will
create the future in Omega's charting software?  Should I just buy
Metastock?  :)

Thanks,

Brad D.