Re: Business Cycle

Greetings Bruce,

If I understand you right your saying stocks will go up in the near future.
I find compelling evidence to suggest that a market top could be
approaching within the next 1 3/4 years. The most recent Linear Regression
Angle of increase on a monthly chart of the Dow was above 83 degrees. That
means for the market to continue to rise at the same rate it must go nearly
straight up(90 degrees). Will there be more highs, maybe. Are storm clouds
gathering, maybe. Of the stock investors on this list I haven't read that
much bearishness. In fact virtually everyone says that the market will hit
10000 which is a bad sign in and of itself. As I said in a recent post. I’m
predicting a Dow of 1 million by 2010 and I don’t think that anyone has
outbid me yet. Now when gold was $800 dollars an ounce in '79 some said it
was going to $2000. Hey, why not!

B in UD