Re: (very long)Treatise-Methodology

Thank you Scot. That is really the kind of post I enjoy reading. There is
always a new twist to things to be looked at!

Next to Method, MM, Discipline, I would add BELIEFS: All this can only work if
what you do is in phase with who you are. If the method or the MM are not in
phase, you will never get the discipline, because part of you will sabotage
every effort you make.
So along with everything else, I would highly recommend to figure out and keep
track of what makes you tick, and what pushes your buttons. That will give you
invaluable insights and greatly improve both damage control and efficiency.

Cheers to all,

Gwenn