Re-send:Re: RE S&P + Bonds

Graham Critchley wrote:
>OR
>
>All the bad news is factored in to the market coming into the Employment
>Report as happened on Friday, March 6, when it turned on a threepence at
>118'10.
I reckon a High of 119^04 and a Low of 118^10 on the day is the sort of
threepenny range I can trade!
Just after 8 o'clock that day (EST) the market put in a deep downthrust to
Yesterday's Low - you know, a really solid signal that we are all going
North, chaps - and then it never looked back until you had a couple of dozen
ticks in your locker, per contract.  The attached .gif will illustrate a
reasonable road map, which was available before the day started.  The Report
pumped up the volatility (which the wise trader keeps well out of) and then
the rest is quite straightforward...
Bill

Picture Attachments:

----

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Image3 (2).gif"