RE: Options order

OOOps...forgot to attach gif.

Today I tried to sell call options on Heating Oil and found great difficulty to get filled with nice price.
I'll try to do that again,,,,but I need some help on placing orders.
Attatched a screen shot of the quote page of Heating Oil.
I'll try to sell June Heating Oil call 4800. As you can see,,,last price was 30pts.
But looking at Bid/Ask price,,,there's too much of difference. How can I get paid with best price?
I can't bid nor offer,,,,since I'm not on the floor. I can't place just a limit order since it might not get filled.
I wonder how any experienced option traders buy or sell.
Any comments are welcomed....

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\QUOTE.gif"