Re: Fresh breath!!!

At 01:16 PM 4/23/98 -0400, Zeus wrote:
>OK, I used to really love this list. Some great posts that meant a lot to
>me. Let's get everyone back together, kind of a re-union. Get a hold of
>Walt, Norman and who ever else I'm forgetting about. Let's make this a
>community effort to bring the life and quality back. Trading is a boring and
>lonely business, we need each other more than we think.
>
>I think many people share my opinion that the positive content is lacking.
>
>Shay Horowitz
>Zeus Investments, LLC.

Shay and all,

I agree.

I've been enjoying the recent "beat up the hi-tech sector" war
which seems to come on quite regularly.  My take was MSH puts.
There are several ways to put on trades and take money off the
table.  Many thanks to ideas from several contributors here
(not the least of which is Shay himself).

PeteNa9090
petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx