re:delta

Those of you who are following Delta have been given a real treat and
insight for everyone's inspection look at the attached gif.
.....generosity of a fellow RT researcher and trader.

Y-7      Y-2     G-1     R-2     B-1    Y-2    Look at the gif. these
are all reoccurring patterns.....However notice what happened at Y-2
this is were you need to be careful and use your stops effectively. Get
out or better yet RUN when this happens.

Ladies and Gentlemen I do believe my demonstration is over.....unless
you have some questions or someone from Delta..... exclusive.....
Directorships at $35000.... would like me to return to the podium.
Well....Hmm...do they still do that ' hang by the neck until.....' in
McLeansville NC ? Just guess I'll have to turn them down....  OK?
Oh....and to all of you who knew about Delta and did not get
involved.....told ya we would work this out with or without you help.
Did I mention I used to teach at a college?  Well it's true.  I also
knew, I could keep typing at my 20wpm and get it all in in one...
normally dull weekend.  OH... it's been a good weekend....different.
Now how are we going to get through this week?.....some of the things I
follow don't look good.

John

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\delta1.gif"