Re: Brokerage for IRAs

How about making an entity, which will borrow money from the IRA to trade.  The
entity will then pay back the amount plus interest to IRA.  It may also pay back a
percentage of the gains.  Then the entity will take deductions, IRA will keep the
income which will be tax deferred.

This will be a perfectly legal transection. No brokerage company can stop the
entity from trading, and IRA is totally free to lend money to the entity as a
loan.

Girish Patel, M.D.