Re: The Skinny On Delta!!

Rob...have read you post with interest....one of the reason people subscribe to a
list is to improve their trading skills....exhange ideas... develop new
ones...share experiences..and some even share their trading methods or at least
talk in an open an frank manner. I, like others research varied methods.....at
present it looks as if Delta is on the Lab bench. It is quite encouraging that you
have come forward and indicated that Delta has been a profitable trading method for
you....great. There will most likely be more Delta experiences shared here.  It is
your choice to participate in showing the method works or the method is 'chicken
bones' on the dirt floor. (my Grandmother told me about this....my Dad was not
pleased) The other option is to watch....from a distance and be later informed that
we did it without you.  You are most welcome to state your opinion and share your
experiences. We would all benefit and learn.....to me that's what is all
about....Learning..studing and sharing with others....did I leave out profitable
trading....Yeah that's important too.  Anything that's done in the dark or secrecy
....has to be examined with suspicion.

John

Rob Cooper wrote:

> Dear RTs:
>         I am not sure if i am willing to give the info that proves this, but i
> can guarantee that delta for the snp (these points are all i can vouche
> for) is over 75% accurate

<snip>