Re: Mkt: Delta, timing, et al

I do not disagree with your comments. I would like to quote one line from your
post ' It is
all such heartache and so fruitless...' This well describes how it feels when
Delta fails. What's needed is full exposure and examination...a so called trial
by Fire(kind of an old Celtic thing)...and if she goes up in smoke....too bad.
Hold on to your money Folks....it's way too early to buy the Book, subscription
or Directorships....the Dust is just begining to settle.  We'll just have to see
if the Delta's stay in town.

John

<snip>