Stk Market Timing - Astro call

Norman care to comment on this one since it is in your area of
expertise.

I going out to have breakfast next to the ocean with my wife now. It is
beatifull autumn day here - just outside Sydney Australia. Look forward
to all the stimulating replies when I get back.

I meant to say at the end of my previous post - I love this game.

This and more can be found at http://38.209.4.67/open.html - go down to
free comments section. Obviously this is not my site :)

"The last 4 week's free updates are posted below this week's so you can
see what my thinking has
been going into last week. Wednesday 4/22 was the first time since
September of 1997 that a full
commitment to a short trade has been advocated here.

Quote from the 4/23 subscriber update: This weekend on 4/26 a new moon
will be conjunct
Mars. Because Mars and the Sun move at very close to the same speed a
second new Moon
one month later can also be conjunct Mars. A second new Moon Mars
conjunction will be on
May 25th. Mars energy adds the element of panic to the basic astro
flavor of the month. I
admit that panic in some cases can be a buying panic but that does not
make much sense to
me over the next month or so. Anyone who might have been panicked into
this market surely
is 150% LONG ALREADY.

Going back to 1987 please note that the top of that market was within
ONE DAY of a new
Moon conjunct Mars. The main part of the crash came just after the
second new Moon
conjunct mars in September 1987.

In February 1994 the top was within a few days of a New Moon conjunct
Mars".

Also have a look at http://38.209.4.67/rundown2.html

"Important aspects patterns for the months ahead
         NOTE: this was posted on 2/7/1998 as a public service by Robert
Hitt
                       **Must use Microsoft browser to view gifs.**

 February 22,1998
                Sun Mercury Jupiter conjunction.
                This is very bullish, Mental optimism. Gross
misjudgment?
 February 26, 1998
                Sun Moon Jupiter Mercury conjunction square to Pluto.
                Very toppy looking combination. Potential run to new
highs. The stop run of the
                century?
 March 14, 1998
                Complex Bowl pattern. Moon Pluto Venus Uranus Mars and
Mercury line up in 60
                degree intervals. Jupiter squares Pluto on March 10th
                Extremely bullish trend continuation pattern OR TOP.
 March 23,1998
                Mercury Saturn conjunction
                The decline begins. Major worry factor.
 March 28, 1998
                Moon Mars Mercury and Saturn conjunct within 3 degrees.
Pluto conj. Chicago
                Descendant on the open.
                Very bearish pattern. This could be on or near a very
sharp drop.
 April 2,1998
                Mars Conjunct Saturn
                Very bearish. Caution, Aggression compressed by fear.
 April 12, 1998
                Full Moon opposed to Sun Saturn conjunction.
                Another negative aspect pattern. This may be near an
important low.
 April 23,1998
                Moon Venus Jupiter conjunction
                A bullish pattern, Relief rally?
 April 26, 1998
                Taurus New Moon Conjunct Mars.
                High energy, Buying panic?
 May 3,1998
                Sun Mars conjunction forms a T square with a Moon Uranus
opposition.
                Very nervous energy, Reckless, Accident prone, Monetary
crisis?

 May 12,1998
              Sun Mars conjunction exactly sextile Jupiter, Mercury
Saturn conjunction. Moon Pluto
              conjunction.
              A fierce battle? A battle won at high cost? Much to worry
about. Gut check time.
 May 25,1998
              New Moon Conjunct Mars opposed to Pluto.
              Very violent combination. Fight to the death?
 May 28,1998
              Sun opposed Pluto, Venus conjunct Saturn,
              A huge loss, Great sadness, Mourning the dead.
 June 4,1998
              Mercury Mars conjunct and opposed to Pluto.
              Nasty, panic prone energy. War News
 June 17,1998
              Moon Jupiter conjunction square the Sun
              Relief, Good fortune, Optimism? Victory?
 June 24,1998
              New Moon sextile Saturn, Saturn exactly square Neptune on
6/25.
              The spoils and the COST of victory? The consequences,
Facing reality? PROBLEMS
              WITH OIL?
 June 30,1998
              Mars square Jupiter and Moon in a T square. Venus
opposition Pluto.
              Temporary enthusiasm.
 July 2,1998
              Saturn squares a Mercury Neptune opposition. **The Moon
forms a GRAND CROSS on
              the 3rd to Saturn Mercury and Mars. ** Mars squares
Jupiter.
              Problems of 6/24 intensify?
 July 24,1998
              New Moon opposed to Neptune and square to Saturn.
              This is reality in conflict with illusion. This may be the
start of an oil shortage.
 August 20,1998
              Moon Venus conjunction opposed to Uranus. Mars opposed to
Neptune and within 3
              degrees of square to Saturn.
              ? to be continued................"