Re: delta rotation

Dear John and ALL,
    I have never read or seen the Delta book or materials. I have heard rumors
that it is related to the Lunar Cycle. So, please see below my simple imput on
your dates. I took this info from a $5 pocket calendar and ephemeris, The 1998
Pocket Astrologer.

JOHN_NOWAK wrote:

> JOHN_NOWAK wrote:
>
> > Excuse me. I'm finding this to be an interesting request.  I'll give you
> > the following: Mar 13 green: Apr 11 orange: May 11 green    Now with
> > this you should be able go forward or back from you colour lines and
> >

> CORRECTION THOSE DATES SHOULD HAVE BEEN  FOR
> 1998

                                        Delta Dates               Lunar
Events    - NW

>                                      MAR    13                 Full Moon,
> Lunar Eclipse
>

>                                       APRIL 11                 Full Moon

>                                        MAY  11                 Full Moon

     So it seems that Delta trades off the Full Moon and the Lunar Cycle. .
One could have learned that and much more for less than $35,000 or even $175.
Of course, Mr. Wilder claimed in his advertising that Delta has no connection
with Astrology.  But,  Astrology is merely the correlation of extra-terrestrial
phenomena with terrestrial phenomena. If one is correlating the Lunar Cycle
with the  markets, then one is certainly engaging in Astrological research. It
is too bad that Mr. Wilder has cloaked this knowledge in such a way as to limit
the scope of his students. Astrology reveals a much richer vein of knowledge
than just the dates of the New or Full Moon. Can Delta tell you in advance
which markets are most likely to be effected by a particular New or Full Moon?
Basic Astrological principles can do that and a vast amount more. If the Lunar
Cycle can be so effective in correlating changes in trend with the markest,
perhaps one should also be considering the other heavenly bodies?
A study of basic Astrology would reveal that the bigger cycles, such as Pluto,
Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, & Jupiter, dwarf the Lunar Cycle in importance. This
is why trading based on the Lunar Cycle tends to be erractic in its success.
The larger cycles sometimes act to either quash or amplify the effect of the
smaller cycles such as the Moon. But, an oversimplified 'ostrich head in the
sand' approach such as Delta will never reveal these complexities. If you would
like more infomation on how I use Astrology to trade, please contact me by
private e-mail.

Regards,

Norman