Re: delta my rotation

Don, read your post, and Yup....that sort of thing happens ....alot...and as I said
before I think it's an unstable method for trading. Maybe if enough people have a
look at it and make some assessments, some improvements  this method of Cycle
trading could be worked out.  At the moment the Wilder family is in sole control of
all ...could I say new or relevant research on Delta.  And are the sole distributors
and benefactors connected with the Delta name.....that's what free enterprise is all
about, developing an idea or concept and then marketing the thing with a little
mystic, non-disclosure and before you know it your making the bucks and so are your
kids.

No evidence nor mention of an astrological phenomenon......where do you get this
from?

John