Re: Fresh breath!!!

Zeus wrote:

> OK, I used to really love this list. Some great posts that meant a lot to
> me. Let's get everyone back together, kind of a re-union. Get a hold of
> Walt, Norman and who ever else I'm forgetting about. Let's make this a
> community effort to bring the life and quality back......
>
> I think many people share my opinion that the positive content is lacking.
>
> If you don't have something positive to say, please keep it to yourself. If

> I will start contributing a lot more. I guess some one has to start.
>
> Are you guys with me?
>
> Shay Horowitz
> Zeus Investments, LLC.

Hi Shay and all,

Actually, I think most of the traders are still here, just quieter. :)

For myself, there have been two reasons for fewer postings:

1. I have been busy with modifications in personal trading style, as
well as the completion of various business and academic projects.

2. I have always enjoyed posting to the RT forum, but at one point
was receiving so much criticism for my admittedly contrarian viewpoints
that I simply stopped posting as often.

Another interesting factoid
was that many people seemed to be overlooking quality posts from
individuals like BobR., Clyde Lee, Norman Winski, Ramon Barros,
John Boggio, Dennis Peterson, Stig O. and many others.

Quality analysis and trading theory along with possible trading
approaches where offered to this list in Sugar, JYen, BPound,
Soybeans, SP500, Natural Gas and Copper. The individuals that
made these posts did not have a commercial agenda, and did not
mention that simply applying these wonderful suggestions to the
market would have been quite profitable.

Folks, stop looking for the holy grail and look at what's right under
your nose. :) I like to review the latest "wonder system" as well as
the next fellow, but when the above mentioned people talk, I listen.

These people routinely take pies in the face for their efforts (God
knows I took a horrible ribbing for the infamous "Singing coffee" posts.
:) . It's all part of being involved in the markets. Make sure to
thank them for their efforts once in a while. Otherwise they WILL go
away.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading