Re: delta rotation

Good point. I posted the 'intermediate term' Delta colours(which are
daily) 'medium term' according to my Delta copy, page 106,refers to
colours every third full moon.
Short term Delta (page 160) refers to time frames were you have 2 - 3
Delta turning points per day. This is the area they like to reserve for
Directors at $35,000 (the price in my copy). I got into that one but
.....hey...I'll leave that to the $35,000 Directors.  Your question
was??

 BTW the spirit of the list seems to be giving information to help other
traders reading.  What stopped you from posting what you thought would
be help full?

Have a good weekend I'm off to mow the lawn.

John