Re: TOP???

Yes, this is a MAJOR TOP!  I posted a couple of weeks ago that the week
of April 20, 1998, plus or minus a week would see a MAJOR TOP because of
long term cycles all peaking during that week.  There are cycles of "84
years", "60-years", "30-years", "24-years" that have peaked this past
week.  (For the skeptics, there is wheat data that goes back to the mid
1200s that can be used to see these cycles.)

That's all folks.  We won't see these highs again for a good number of
years into the future.

Ernie Quigley
cycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx