From: Joe Frabosilio <joe6964@xxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 24, 1998 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: Time of Sales & Quotes

Hi Peter,

I just download Internet Trader a couple of days ago and they have what you
are
looking for, and its free.  The time of sales is delayed 15-20 mins if you
don't
need real time.  Question: if you don't need real time what do you use this
for
then, or how do you use this? This software is for stocks.

http://www.kanisa.com/itrader/download.shtml

Joe Frabosilio

Peter Timaratz wrote:

> I'm looking for a source of Time of Sales & Quotes (bid/ask) for stocks.
The