RS of Houston

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Has any RT's taken this course advertised in tasc?&nbsp; I
would appreciate any input from those who have actually taken the course.&nbsp;
Have you successfully traded using his methodology and for how long?&nbsp;
Thanks in advance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Marc </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Fri Apr 24 07:09:28 1998