Re: Fibonacci ELA code.

You can also set the parameters for the S/R indicator;
format indicator, properties tab
1.382
1.618
0.382
0.500
0.618
- 0.382
- 0.500
- 0.618
- 1.000
- 2.000
check extend right.

This will give you both retracement AND extension values.  Really works
well....I think this was posted here before, hence where I got it from.

Jim