Re:Win Beep,TS,pager

Hi Mark,

I am not an Easy Language expert, but my guess is that the problem is in your
code, not with the Win Beep itself.  For some reason your code is probably
triggering some alert with each new bar that win beep is picking up. You might
try playing with turning off your alerts one at a time in both the attention
and pager dialog boxes while you are in a position. If by doing that you can
stop the page then you will need to figure out what in your code is triggering
the alert that is activating the page.  I run 2 machines ,1 at home and 1 at
my office, and win beep works properly on both. I have used win beep with
several systems, so I'm confident Win Beep works the way it is supposed to.  I
hope this helps.

Bob Redman