Re: GEN: Where is everyone?

<<
 Where is everyone? Walt Downs, Bob R. and others...

 What happened?

 Miss your posts...

In all honesty I am right here lurking and as active as ever.  Have cut back
the posts to RT because of too many complaints about my colorful attachments
and spamming.  Have gone commercial with a website and been working with Don
Thompson on some exciting cumulative indicators to confirm price signals.
Also modified a Jake Bernstein open close oscillator for intraday work that
looks interesting.  Am playing with the Option Vue 5 software and the new
version of Essex Option Pro.  The OEX module in OpPro looks to be much more
useful than previous versions.  That's about it.

BobR
http://www.oextrader.com/momentum/momentum.htm