ATI_VIX reversal

I sent this yesterday but it did not seem to appear.

Is anyone trading/looking at the Connors Vix reversal?

I have gleaned the rudimentary technique without buying his new book
(cheapskate me) but am a bit fuzzy on the exact entry technique.  The blurb
I have read says merely to buy/sell on a down/up tick in the Vix RSI but
this could mean either :

enter on an intraday up/downtick

enter on a close which causes an up/downtick

or

enter on a break of the high/low of the day which registers an up/downtick

any thoughts?

Philip